We all love a good quiz… almost as much as a helicopter pleasure flight. So, we thought we’d combine the two with our helicopter pleasure flights-inspired So You Think You Know England Quiz. Our helicopter experiences take off from across the country, taking in spectacular views of landmarks and famous locations. So, how many can you spot below? Good luck!
Want to see some of these famous locations yourself during a flight you’ll never forget? Learn more about our range of helicopter pleasure flights.
- There is no wasted time sitting in traffic jams and no need to depend on a rail system which, as we all know, will sometimes let you down – and you can also spend a lot of time hanging around waiting for your connecting service if you’re doing a more complicated journey
- A helicopter is the ideal mode of transport if you need to get to more than one location in a single day
- There are no lengthy and potentially stressful check-in procedures at airports, so travel is a lot quicker and easier
- Fit in more meetings and make the most of your time so that you maximise productivity
- It helps you to open up new markets and maintain and provide the best possible service for current customers – you’ll be able to have more face to face meetings for example
- A more cost-effective option than you may have realised
- Travelling by helicopter allows you or your key personnel to return home the same day rather than staying away, reducing hotel bills but, more importantly, improving quality of life and the work/life balance
- You can leave from a departure point near your home so won’t spend time travelling to an airport
- Corporate hospitality
- Attending product launches, conferences and other gatherings
Flights from Central Helicopters
It is that time of year again when we turn our minds towards the New Year resolutions that we plan to make for the year ahead.
Alas, the majority of us manage to fail miserably when it comes to keeping our resolutions, but that need not be the case so long as you make the right ones! Rather than trying to stick to unrealistic resolutions such as going for a five-mile run every single day, it makes more sense to create goals which are actually somewhat achievable. One of the resolutions that is becoming increasingly popular is to ensure that you do something new and exciting at least once a month every month.
As human beings it is easy to get stuck in a same old life cycle where you repeat everything on a day to day basis. However, it is important to have a little bit of excitement every now and then to help refresh your soul. There are many different things out there which you could try without having to break the bank. For example, if you head out into the countryside you can find a whole host of fun outdoors activities to try. From simple rambling to hard core gill scrambling, use 2013 to remind yourself of the fact that the world is your oyster.
However, if you want to start off your New Year’s resolution with a bang, why not consider booking places on some top quality helicopter rides. With prices starting from just £30 per person, helicopter pleasure flights may be more affordable than you first thought. We offer a number of different routes and locations for helicopter tours, and can offer you and your family a true glimpse of what it is like to live life as an A List star! One of our most popular pleasure flight routes covers the Preston and Blackpool area where you can explore the skies above some of the most recognisable landmarks and tourist spots in the country.
The booking processes for our flights could not be simpler! All flights are sold as a gift voucher which will stay valid for 12 months so that you can take your trip on a flight date to suit you. Any flights which are purchased online through our website will come with an open ended date and time. This means that you can book a flight time whenever you want after you have received your voucher and know your upcoming diary schedule. It is also useful for when you are buying a trip as a gift for somebody else!
2012 was a great year to be British but there is no reason why 2013 cannot be just as good or even better! Start living life on the wild side again and have as much fun as you can. Booking a flight on one of our helicopter ride tours will give you an experience which you shall never forget. Buy a ticket for a friend and you will talk about it for years to come!