No longer the exclusive the sole preserve of celebrities or the super-rich, chartered helicopter flights are becoming an increasingly used transport tool, giving those who travel this way confidence that they will arrive wherever they need to be on time, feeling refreshed and with a flying start on the day ahead, having travelled in privacy and comfort.
Just look at the benefits of travelling by helicopter:
- There is no wasted time sitting in traffic jams and no need to depend on a rail system which, as we all know, will sometimes let you down – and you can also spend a lot of time hanging around waiting for your connecting service if you’re doing a more complicated journey
- A helicopter is the ideal mode of transport if you need to get to more than one location in a single day
- There are no lengthy and potentially stressful check-in procedures at airports, so travel is a lot quicker and easier
- Fit in more meetings and make the most of your time so that you maximise productivity
- It helps you to open up new markets and maintain and provide the best possible service for current customers – you’ll be able to have more face to face meetings for example
- A more cost-effective option than you may have realised
- Travelling by helicopter allows you or your key personnel to return home the same day rather than staying away, reducing hotel bills but, more importantly, improving quality of life and the work/life balance
- You can leave from a departure point near your home so won’t spend time travelling to an airport
Helicopter charters are also a really versatile way to fly, and you can use them for many different aspects of business travel – not just visiting different offices or other sites. Reasons you may want to charter a helicopter for business purposes include:
- Corporate hospitality
- Attending product launches, conferences and other gatherings
Perhaps unsurprisingly, London has become the focus of helicopter charter flights. But it’s possible to travel in this way in comfort and style across the UK – and beyond.
Flights from Central Helicopters
At Central Helicopters, we provide a wide range of services, including charters, pilot training and trial helicopter flying lessons, along with a wide range of pleasure flights, which start at very attractive prices.
With over a decade’s experience, we started out mainly as a flying school, but expanded from 2007 onwards under new ownership. Now family owned and run, and based in Nottingham, we offer our services across the UK and plan to continue to extend the services and facilities we offer in the years ahead.
And what really sets us apart from the competition is that we own rather than lease all our aircraft, and this gives us a lot of flexibility and control over what we do. At the same time, we have also obtained all our own training and public transport accreditations.
Check our website for the special offers we are adding all the time. Give us a call today – and get flying!
Posted: 12/01/2013 14:25:23 by Sarah Harvey | with 0 comments