Home > Training > Commercial Pilots Licence - CPL(H)
commercial pilots licence - cpl(h)
If you have achieved your PPL(H) and would like to take things a stage further, why not consider obtaining your Commercial Pilots Licence where you can turn your hobby into a career.
We have a great location in the East Midlands and have trained commercial pilots from across the UK and Europe.
Our approved CPL(H) course consists of 30 hours dual flight instruction with the option of a night rating, if required, consisting of a further 5 hours instruction.
In order to commence your CPL(H) course, you need to have achieved the following pre-entry requirements:
- You must be aged 18 or over
- You must already hold a current PPL(H)
- You must have completed 155 hours flying time in helicopters, including 50 hours of Pilot in Command, with 10 of these being cross-country
- You must have a current valid pass in all the CPL(H) theoretical knowledge exams
- You must hold a CAA Class 1 medical
You will also require an assessment from our Head of Training. This assessment will review your medical, log book, total hours flown, licence, type ratings and any other flying licences that you may hold.
If you would like any further information on our CPL(H) course please contact us.